Hurry back to me, my wild calling.
George R.R. Martin abbreviates his name as such so that you’ll have no choice but to sound like a laughing pirate in the middle of referring to him
—Perfect endings; almost like heavens. Each soul has its perfect little shack of a dream of how everything would start, be, and come to pass. You should know, there are two perfect endings in the moving sea of wishful perfect endings that have you breathing, living, and contentedly existing. So you shouldn’t give up on yours just yet.
Karen in Cannes
(Source: my-ponchoboys, via johnriddell)
1) Screenshot your desktop
2) Screenshot your follower count
3) Screenshot your blog
4) Screenshot your post count
5) Screenshot your liked count
6) Screenshot your followers
7) Screenshot your dash
8) Screenshot your favorite blog
9) Screenshot your message count
10) Screenshot your saved url's
11) Screenshot [insert whatever]
it can travel anywhere in time and space. and it’s mine.
You are in the presence of Daenerys Stormborn, of House Targaryen. Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons.